Monday, February 13, 2017

You Octopi My Heart - Water Shaker Card


Hi Everyone,


I'm back with my 2nd card of the day!  This past fall, I took the "Wild Card" class over at onlinecardclasses.com.   I learned some neat tips and tricks that I have since been using when creating my cards.  I recommend trying these classes...they are brought to us by Jennifer McGuire and Kristin Werner, and are also taught by their talented friends.  This technique in particular was taught by Kelly Marie!

This card is filled with glitter and water!  There is a trick on making the water a bit more thicker than normal, so that it moves slowly....it's really neat!

I'm entering this into the Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp.  Challenge asks what our favorite took it.  At this moment, my favorite has to be my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine!

Here is my card...


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #228 Holiday
Simon Says Stamp - Use Your Favorite Tool


4 comments:

  1. such a sweet card - love that shaker element - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project...love your soft colors and awesome design...thank you for joining us at ATSM
    Željka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun shaker card! Love the colors and the little octopus is soooo adorable!

    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool!! I have to check out this class!! Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!