Sunday, February 12, 2017

Love and Smiles!

Hi Everyone, 

Only a few days until Valentine's Day, so I have cards to share :)  

Here is one using the "Love and Smiles" stamp and "Scripty Love" die from Your Next Stamp.  I'm in LOVE with this die!

Here is my card...

The bunny dig and balloons were colored using kuretake.  I didn't have a stencil for the clouds, so I die cut clouds using Lawn Fawn's Puffy cloud borders dies to use as a stencil.  I then used distress inks to create the cloud look.  For the small clouds that the bunny is sitting on, I used one of the cloud dies from paper smooches (lost the other two dies - eye roll!).  The "love" sentiment from YNS was die cut and colored, using zig markers.  I used glossy accents on the heart balloons and heart that sits above the bunny's head.  

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #228 Holiday
Simon Says Stamp - Cute
Simon Says Stamp - Young at Heart
Peru's Card Making Challenge - Love






5 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable ! The clouds look fabulous and your colouring is awesome.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet! Excellent job coloring and I love the addition of the outside clouds for dimension. So adorable!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super super super adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And... THANK YOU for playing with ATSM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! Thank you for joining us at ATSM Challenge!

    Emma - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!