Monday, February 20, 2017

Beautiful Mermaid - Magic Slider Card

Hi Everyone!

I have a magic slider card to share with you.  The acetate technique is so cool!   I learned this technique via onlinecardclasses.com.   I'm sure there are some videos for it on youtube, but I like this tutorial as it easily gets you through all the scores and cuts.  I've made a few cards using this technique, and directions from the tutorial have worked like a charm each time. Definitely check it out!



Here is my card in action...





Here is my card...

I used the adorable "Just Keep Swimming" stamp set from Love Cynthia.  This is my first set from Love Cynthia, and I just placed an order for two more!  



I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!