Thursday, March 2, 2017

Rainbow Unicorn - Magic Slider Card

Hi Everyone!

Today I have another magic slider card to share with you.  Again, it's a technique I learned via onlinecardclasses.com...check them out! 


I have a thing with rainbows!  The cardstock, the distress inks I used for background, and the unicorn as well are rainbow-fied lol!    

Here is my card in action...




Here is my card...


I used the "Winter Unicorn" and "Scripty Sayings" stamp sets from Lawn Fawn, and the cute clouds are from the "Happy Days" stamp set by Simon Says Stamp.   I made the puffy cloud background by die cutting 


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Animal+Sentiment (3/4)
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes (4/1)
Moving Alone with the Times - Rainbow or Rainbow Colours (3/16)



5 comments:

  1. A fab creation. A lovely idea. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous and cute, love it, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea with the slider background and such a sweet little unicorn! Thanks for playing at MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this card! Your colorful clouds are fun - Thanks for joining in at STB~

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty card and a delightful sliding unicorn -just love him. thank you for playing along at MAWTT hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!