Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy Girl Birthday

Hi Everyone!

One more card for the night.  Lawn Fawn announced their new challenge blog called Lawn Fawnatics!  The theme for the first challenge is "Happy Birthday." I used a Lawn Fawn sentiment on this card, and will enter it into the challenge. 

Here is my card...



I used both the sketch and color palette from the Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #60. and also used three colors (Pink, Brown, and Yellow) to enter into the March challenge over at Paru's Card Making Challenge.  


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics - Birthday
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Layer It Up (3/28)
Paru's Card Making Challenge: 


3 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! Thanks for joining us for our 1st Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming little card you've made! Your girl is so cute and I love how her bright yellow plays against the shades of black and white. I also like how you mixed lines with that fabulous loopy script! This came together beautifully and I'm so glad you shared your project with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!