Thursday, March 16, 2017

Beauty and the Beast Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

I have another Beauty and the Beast inspired card.  Got tickets for a show tomorrow.  My husband and I are big Disney fans, so definitely looking forward to this movie...eek!

Here is my card...


I created the background by drawing roses and coloring them in with zig markers.  The stamp is from the Sweet Stamp Shop, and the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.  

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - #53 For a Child (3/24)
DL. ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #200: Flowers or "Thank You" (3/22)
Simon Says Stamp - Handmande Flowers (3/20)



2 comments:

  1. Very timely card with the movie just opening! She is a lovely beauty, and the flowers are so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so cute and I love your handmade background paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!