Friday, March 10, 2017

Rainbow Chicks

Hi Everyone!

The rainbow scheme continues here.  I have a new card I created using the "Love Letters" set from Lawn Fawn.  

This is my first card this week, as I've been busy coloring for the "The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge."  It's my first time coloring since Day 1, and I've been able to keep up so far. I've seen tons of inspiration on Instagram, have felt much love coming my way, and I made a few new crafty friends as well....love it all!  BIG THANKS to Kathy for this challenge. 

Here is my card...


Such an adorable stamp set.  It has lots of little stamps I'll be able to mix and match with other sets.  I used copics to color in the chicks, and the noses are colored in using copic glitter spica pens.  My copic collection is small but growing slowly...very slowly lol.  I used a postage stamp punch from Stampin' Up to put my sentiment on.  


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes (4/1)
Moving Alone with the Times - Rainbow or Rainbow Colours (3/16)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hopi
    What a wonderfully fun card and your rainbow chicks are so cute.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, so sweet, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!