Thursday, March 23, 2017

"Hello You"

Hi Everyone!

It's my first day back to work, so this is a scheduled post!  I think I'll be scheduling more often, as I'm back to work after maternity leave.   I feel so blessed to have been able to be home with my babies for the last few months.   It's also nice to be able to get back to work and have more adult conversations.  The next week is going to be a long one, but I look forward to getting busy so that the days go by quickly...wish me luck!

I made another card using a "happy girl." 

Here is my card...

I again used both the sketch and color palette from the Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #60.  


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Layer It Up (3/28)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use more than one Die or Punch


3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! Great use of both the Sketch and Colour Challenges! Good luck back to work, I know it must me hard!
    Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Once again, you've made this cute girl the star of the show, but you've given her a vibrant and lovely background that's full of life and energy! This was a real treat to see and I enjoyed reading your post as well. That transition back to work from maternity leave is always a bittersweet one and I wish you all the best as you go through that! I'm glad you're making time for your art, though, as I know that's what keeps me sane! Beautiful work here and thanks again for supporting us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sweet card, love all the colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!