Thursday, March 16, 2017

"Thanks" No-Line Watercoloring Card

Hi Everyone!

I have one more card to share tonight!  I've been practicing my no-line watercoloring.  More like pretending I know what I'm doing LOL.  I'm having fun none the less, and of course practice makes perfect (wink)!



I created the flower using my zig makers and a water brush marker.  I then watercolored the bottom part of the card with the same markers.  The "thanks" sentiment is die cut with glitter paper.  

I used the sketch from the Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #59. and also used three colors to enter into the March challenge over at Paru's Card Making Challenge.  The flower stamp is one of the first stamp sets I ever bought.  The die sentiment is from Your Next Stamp!


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
DL. ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #200: Flowers or "Thank You" (3/22)
Simon Says Stamp - Handmande Flowers (3/20)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Bit O' Green (3/22)
Paru's Card Making Challenge: 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Your watercoloured flower is so pretty. Love the colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Your watercolor flower is perfection!! So pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!